Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

8/12/2011

Call Center Cover Letter- Sample Call Center Cover Letters

Dear Mr. Smith,

      Following a conversation with Dave Manning from your Personnel Department I was advised to forward my resume for your attention.

      Dave has explained to me that you are currently recruiting Market Researchers for your new telesales facility in New York. I have been working as a Market Research assistant for over four years now for a large insurance firm based on the East Coast covering mainly Boston and New York.

      Throughout this time I have gained considerable knowledge,experience and contacts, which I feel would be very beneficial to your company.

      I shall contact your office on Monday to schedule an appointment for a time that is convenient for you.

Thanking you in advance.

Sincerely,

Richard Anderson.

Enclosures:

1. Resume - myresume.doc

No comments:

Post a Comment