Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

8/11/2011

Follow Up Letter After Meeting

Dear Mr. Arnold,

Thank you for affording me the opportunity to meet with you and members of your staff. I feel the meeting was very fruitful and gave me a lot of ideas on how we can work together to meet your objectives.

XYZ Company has a solid track record of providing quality services to companies like yours. I can promise that you will continue to receive the fine service that has always been afforded by firm.

Once again thank you for your valuable time. In the meantime, please don't hesitate to call me at 836-7233-876 if you have any questions.


Yours sincerely,

John Brennan

No comments:

Post a Comment