Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

8/06/2011

Mechanic Cover Letter 4

Dear Mr. Kent,



In response to your recent advertisement in the Employment News, please accept this letter and resume of mine in application for the senior diesel mechanic position at Kentucky Trucking.


I am an ASE Certified Heavy Truck Technician, with over 11 years of experience in diesel mechanics, with Class A CDL. I have worked with military for five years. My work included designing special custom-made and light-weighted vehicles for remote areas according to the suitability of the terrains. I have also worked on the some experimental amphi-vehicles, which very soon are going to get manufactured.


While I am enjoying the work as a mechanic, I am eager to put my experience to work in a capacity that will enhance my skills and allow me the opportunity to further my professional developments. I have nagotiable salary requirements.


Thnk you for your review and consideration. I look forward to discuss this opportunity with you.

Sincerely,

Bruce Wayne.


Enclosure : Resume.

No comments:

Post a Comment