Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

8/22/2011

Medical Cover Letter- Sample Medical Cover Letters

Dear Mr. Smith,

      I would like to apply for the Director for Patient Financial Services position that you advertised in the Sunday paper. I have enclosed my resume for your review.

      My enclosed resume will give you an idea of my interest and achievements in the Healthcare Financial area. My current position is Patient Financial Services Director, where my responsibilities are controlling, monitoring and resolving current AR, interacting with management staff, providing training in person, by phone for staff and third-party collection procedures.

      I am skilled at leading strategic and quality management teams and have proven competency in dealing with all aspects of business office managements.

      Please consider me for this position as I think I could contribute a great deal. I will contact you next week to set up an appointment to further discuss how my background would fit your needs. Thanks for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

Richard Anderson.

Enclosures:

No comments:

Post a Comment