Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

8/31/2011

Nursing Cover Letter 5

Presently I am working as a nurse at Holly Sprit Hospital for the last four years. During these four years I have equipped myself with all nursing functions. Some of the function includes recording and taking temperature, pulse, and blood pressure, sterilizing, respiration rates, food/fluid intake along with cleaning, storing, preparing and issuing dressing packs, treatment trays and other supplies. I am directly reporting to the superintendent.

I am looking for the new opportunity and want to help on public basis that's why I am applying. I will call you on next Thursday so that we can confirm with the mutually convenient interview time.
Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,
Thomas K Eden.

Enclosure Resume.

No comments:

Post a Comment