Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

8/15/2011

Professional Cover Letter 1

Dear Mr. Kent,




I am a final year pharmacy student at the University of Pharmacy seeking an associate position as a General Pharmacist in the Denton, Texas area upon my graduation in June 2009. I am looking to work in a friendly environment where I can contribute to practice growth, while broadening my knowledge of advanced pharmacy concepts and ideas.


I have attended many continuing education courses through my involvement with professional organizations and have volunteered and attended lectures at the Pharmacist Conference Meeting every year. Through externships, research and participation in pharmacy organizations, I have used my time in pharmacy school to gain exposure to all branches of pharmacy.


While I am confident that my education and experiences have prepared me to enter the world of pharmacy, I am excited about it where I expect my learning to increase exponentially into the future. I strongly believe that my positive attitude, excellent communication skills (including an ability to speak 3 languages fluently) will allow me to be a valuable asset to your organization.


I have enclosed my resume for your review and consideration. I welcome an opportunity to to discuss my experiences and qualifications with you in detail. If you have any questions, please contact me at (012) 345-67898 or by e-mail at mymail@somemail.com.


Sincerely,

Bruce Wayne.


Enclosure : Resume.

No comments:

Post a Comment