Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

8/08/2011

Professional Cover Letter- Sample Professional Cover Letters

Dear Mr. Smith,

I mailed my resume to you on the 17th of July last in response to an advertisement in the Boston Globe for the position of Veterinary Technician.

Conscious that you may not have received my original application and aware that you have not yet filled the position I am enclosing a copy of my resume and references for your consideration.

I will call your office on Monday next to arrange a suitable time to meet with you and discuss this opportunity further.

Thanking you in advance,

Yours sincerely,
Richard Anderson.

No comments:

Post a Comment