Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

9/14/2011

Customer Service Cover Letter- Sample Customer Service Cover Letters

Dear Mr. John Smith

I am writing this to formally apply for the vacancy for the position of airline customer service representative advertised on JobCenterUSA.com. Currently I am working as a customer service manager for Foster Department Store and have more than five years of experience in this field. But now I am very much interested in joining the team of airline customer service representatives at universal and part time.

If you have time I would like to meet in person to discuss about this position and what I can bring to the team. I enjoy solving problems and have better people skill, also satisfy customers by providing better service.

I am very egar to hear from you. If you want to contact me then phone me at (123)-456 7890 at any time to set up a meeting. I look forward to get call from you. Thank you.


Sincerely,



[Signature]

Richard Anderson.

Enclosures:

No comments:

Post a Comment