Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

9/07/2011

financial internship cover letter

I would like to be considered for an internship position in [name of the bank], with whose presence we are counting at the Financial Career Forum in Paris. the description of the company ant the internship opportunities which can be seen in the company's web site sound like an exciting opportunity which fits my skills ans interests. As you can see from my curriculum vitae, I am currently in my fifth year of the Undergraduate ans Master in Management at the [name of the university] and my professional goal is to work in an international, innovative ans open-minded bank.

Within the different areas covered by my degree, I am particularly attracted by finances and more concretely by the fields of banking and finance. [name of the bank] attracts me due to the challenge involved in the possibility of working in a multinational company and being involved in worldwide projects within a competitive and innovative environment. Furthermore, I'm excited for starting my career with a company which gives me the possibility of working in projects of different nature and having contact with people from different backgrounds. Finally, I am enthusiastic about the opportunities of professional and personal grtowth offered by the company underlying the dynamic training politic.

At this stage, I'm exciting for starting my career with a company which gives me the possibility of working in projects of different nature and having contact with people from different backgrounds. I am convinced I will be able to contribute enthusiasm, creativity and an analyticial capacity.

No comments:

Post a Comment