Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

9/27/2011

Follow Up Cover Letter

Dear Mr. Arnold,

Thank you for your guidance and support while working on the Government project. I was the second team leader in the project. Your leadership imbibed a lot of courage in me which made the result such a convincing one.

I would like to join your team for the regular work, so that I can route my career to a successful path. I am enclosing my resume with this letter for your convenience. I am a graduate from the Oxford University which is one among the top listed universities.

I thank you for giving me your precious time and having the patience of reading through this.

Sincerely,

John

No comments:

Post a Comment