Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

9/23/2011

Medical Cover Letter- Sample Medical Cover Letters

Dear Mr. Smith,

      Enclosed please find my resume for a medical receptionist position at DFD Russell Medical Center. I have solid qualifications to support this application and would appreciate your consideration of the enclosed resume.

      I am 1997 graduate of California University with a B.A in Accounting, I have over six year of experience as medical receptionist. Currently I hold medical receptionist position at Affinity Medical Center. My additional experience includes licensed nurse assistant and the laboratory technician. I have excellent data entry skills, good organizational, written and verbal communication skills, ability to work in high stress situations, and knowledge of hospital mainframe system.

      I would welcome the opportunity to speak with you personally to discuss how my background can benefit you company. Thank you for your consideration. I look forward to hearing from you soon.


Sincerely,

Richard Anderson.

Enclosures:

No comments:

Post a Comment