Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

9/06/2011

Technical Cover Letter- Sample Technical Cover Letters

Dear Mr. John Smith

Yesterday, I saw your advertisement on jobsgood.com for the post of a technical publications writer. I am trained and enjoyed doing this type of work. I am capable and proficient in writing, developing and editing variety of materials for reports, briefs, manuals, proposals, catalogs, instruction books, and other administrative and technical publications related to procedures and methods.

It would be very great if we meet at your office to show you my portfolio of published work and to discuss with you what I can contribute to your company as one of your technical publication writers.

If you are free to get together in morning in next week then I am ready to come at your place at given time and date. My contact number is (123)-456 7890 so call me to fix an appointment. Also you can call me on my cell phone provided above as it is with me at all time. I look forward to getting to know you. Thank you for your time.
Sincerely,



[Signature]

Richard Anderson.

Enclosures:

No comments:

Post a Comment