Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

10/03/2011

Professional Cover Letter- Sample Professional Cover Letters

Dear Mr. Smith,

Please find enclosed my resume for the position of Manager at your restaurant. I spoke with your wife Jenny last week and she asked that I submit my resume for your attention.

I have considerable experience in the Restaurant management not only in Boston, but I have worked in Manhattan, London and Florence also. This experience has been beneficial as it has given me an insight into different styles of management and has given me an appreciation for the tastes of Europeans and tourists visiting the restaurants here in the US.

I have a proven record in customer satisfaction and have been responsible for effective advertising campaigns in the Boston area increasing business at my previous restaurant by 18% in 2001.

I will contact you early next week to follow up on this application and schedule a convenient time for you to meet with me.

Thanking you in advance.

Yours sincerely,
Richard Anderson.

No comments:

Post a Comment