Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

11/24/2010

Academic cover letter - 3

I am writing in response to your ad on jobs.com for the position of assistant professor of psychology. I am currently Ph.D. student in psychology at University of Florida and fully expect to complete the requirements for my degree by this coming May. Because of my extensive coursework and specialization in psychology, and my commitment and success in teaching undergraduates, I feel that I would be the best candidate for the position you describe. Teaching has been important part of my training at University of Florida and I believe that my background would be useful in your department. I have had considerable undergraduate teaching experience in different types of classes. I was working with a team of researchers from the Center for Research at University of Florida. Research involved scientific study of human mental functions and behavior, helped to prove or disprove theories in psychology, describing, and explaining, predicting mental processes. I am expertise in the application of psychology such as clinical, cognitive, I/O, and social. I am also comfortable working as part of a team sharing data with those closely involved in the research. I shared summaries of my observations with the program staff, which they very much appreciated. I look forward to meeting you to discuss about the position with you in the weeks to come. I am enclosing my Curriculum Vitae for your review. If you require any additional material or have any question then you can call me on my phone number 444-3621-821 or you can email me. Thank you for your consideration. Sincerely, Anthony Dickens. Enclosure Resume.

No comments:

Post a Comment