Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

11/24/2010

(City, State, Zip code)
(Date) (Recipient's Name)
(Recipient's Title/Position)
(Organization)
(Recipient's Address)
(City, State, Zip code)
(Date) Dear (Recipient's Name) I have completed my studies from (Name of University). Being a senior in the Business School with specialization in finance, I am keen to secure the place in marketing. Presently, I am doing the job with (Name of Company), in the placement program, where I have been dealing with the marketing activities. I have done the work on two chief marketing projects which includes in detail consumer performance studies. The results were accumulated from survey responses and statistical analysis. I am looking forward to talk about my qualification and how I can make contribution of my marketing skills to your company. Is it possible for you to meet me in next month? You can call me at (phone number) during working hours. Yours Sincerely, (Sender's Name)
(Sender Title) Below we have provided sample inquiry letters for your review: Employment Inquiry Letter Inquiry Letter For Business Inquiry Letter For Product Inquiry Letter For Scholarship Job Inquiry Letter document.write('');

No comments:

Post a Comment