Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

11/21/2010

Dear Mr. Kent, I am writing with reference to your advertisement in the local Employment News magazine for want of a senior pharmacist. As you can see in the enclosed resume, I have a very strong academic background in research combined with over two years work experience in design and analysis. Presently, I am working as a Jr. Pharmacist with Pandora Pharma Solutions. During these years I have equipped myself with all functions, which includes consulting on drugs to the medical staff and act as supervisor for procuring, storing, manufacturing, distributing, controlling and evaluating medications. My background and professional approach to research will provide your with a highly productive associate upon completion of your development program. Though I am enjoying my current job, I am very much looking out for the new opportunities in the same field. I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss how my education and experience will be helpful to you. I hope to hear from you soon. Sincerely,
Bruce Wayne. Enclosure : Resume.

No comments:

Post a Comment