Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

11/21/2010

Effective charity letter

Dear Mr. Arnold, I have read an article about your charitable trust in newspaper and your interview was quite impressive. I thank you on behalf of the society. I feel very proud to tell you that I want to donate 30% of my salary to your trust and also would like to donate some articles to the children taking shelter in your orphanage. Please consider my request to be one of the donators to your charitable trust by accepting my donation and help me feel esteemed and complete human being. Hope you give me a chance to serve the underprivileged, orphan, poor and the old. Thanking you. Yours truly, John

No comments:

Post a Comment