Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

12/03/2010

Administrative assistant cover letter 1

(914) 555-2909.

Dear Mr. Richardson, Regarding the position of Administrative Assistant, I attached resume which is presented for your consideration. As I have qualification which represents me as an eligible candidate for this position. Also I had an experience which I can use for company's growth. My salary expectation is in the $65K range. Enclosed resume shows my qualification, capabilities and history of my career. I would like to discuss what I could do for your company. So please contact me on above telephone number or e-mail me on EdenTK@rediff.com. Thank you for your consideration, I am waiting for your reply. Sincerely, (Signature) Thomas K Eden. Enclosure Resume New! => How to Get Administrative Assistant Job - Find out the tips and tricks of getting that administrative assistant job!

No comments:

Post a Comment