Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

12/03/2010

Public relations cover letter- sample public relations cover letters

Dear Mr. Smith, I am forwarding my resume in response to your job description of Public Relations Director listed in the City Banner newspaper on March 15, 199X. After reading the job description, I believe that my work experience has prepared me very well for the position you seek to fill. I participated as a volunteer for several not-for-profit organizations, and later made the non-profit industry my career where I have been working for the past four years. Specifically, I worked as the Public Relations Assistant for Tri-City Mental Health Center where I was responsible for writing and editing a monthly newsletter, developing promotional pieces, and publicizing special and fund-raising events. Currently, I am working for Lake Area United Way. This position has strengthened and enhanced my organizational and communication abilities. As a fund raising consultant, I am in constant contact with the public by serving as a liaison between businesses and local agencies, and by representing other non-profit organizations in various workshops and conventions. My resume highlights other attributes which apply to the position of Public Relations Director. I am very interested in the position that County Chapter of United Giving is offering. I look forward to meeting with you to discuss this opportunity and my qualifications in more detail. I may be contacted at (219) 555-0010 or (219) 555-0020. Sincerely, Richard Anderson. Enclosure

No comments:

Post a Comment