Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

12/02/2010

Credit report dispute letter

Dear Mr. Arnold, I am writing this letter because I had recently received a copy of the credit report having account number 55555 from your esteemed agency and found that the following item had an error: Item 1: I argue BCH credit card account number 55555. This account has been paid in full. Whereas the report says that there is a pending amount on that account. I request you to look into the matter and solve the problem at the earliest since it is causing me a lot of botheration.I am requesting that the item be removed and you also to correct the information. I have also enclosed a copy of my bank statements and also the cheque numbers of my account to prove my statement. I hope you resolve this matter as soon as possible and send me an updated and rectified report. Sincerely, John

No comments:

Post a Comment