Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

12/06/2010

Finance cover letter - financial examiner

I graduated from XXX University and having a degree in finance and marketing.
I have a five years experience in XYZ Bank as one of the financial examiners. Now I am excited to work in new place/field. Well experienced and trained examiners are the important part of the company's growth and always help in progressing process. So I want to do job here. Please arrange an interview to discuss my qualification and experience. You can contact me at above telephone number or mail me. My e-mail id is EdenTK@rediffmail.com. Thank you for your consideration and time. Sincerely, Thomas K Eden. Enclosure Resume

No comments:

Post a Comment