Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

12/19/2010

Medical cover letter- sample medical cover letters

Dear Mr. Smith,       I am applying for medical-surgical nurse position that was advertised in our local newspaper. Please find my enclosed resume.       Briefly, I currently hold a staff nurse position at BJS Hospital, where I am responsible for planning regarding staff issues, monitoring quality control, controlling budget for nursing. I have excellent communication skills, ability to handle critical and emergency conditions, strong knowledge of hospital policies and regulations. I am very interested in the announced position and feel that I possess the qualifications listed.       You will find more information about my education and nursing experience in the enclosed resume. Please do not hesitate to call me if you have any further questions. I look forward to meeting you. Thank you for considering me for this position. Sincerely, Richard Anderson. Enclosures:

No comments:

Post a Comment