Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

12/19/2010

Technology cover letter - project manager

For past four years, I was manager in XYZ Company, led number of projects implementations, providing innovative solutions to software and data warehousing also. I have excellent communication skills. I always tried for better utilization of my technology-knowledge in order to meet company's requirements. My technical background includes in depth knowledge about CRM and ERP/ERM software. I have fluency in advanced database management, development and warehousing also. I have an ability to manage small and large-scale projects, delivering products within time limit and in budget constraints. I believe that my experience and qualification is perfect for your goals and posts. Please contact me on above telephone number or mail me on EdenTK@rediffmail.com. I am waiting for your call. Thank you for reading my resume and consideration. Sincerely, Thomas K Eden. Enclosure Resume

No comments:

Post a Comment