Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

1/07/2011

Consulting Cover Letter- Sample Consulting Cover Letters

Dear Mr.Smith,

I am a senior at California University majoring in English, and I am extremely interested in position with ABC Private Ltd. upon graduation.

Consulting is definitely the career I want to pursue. Work on my dissertation to this point has involved extensive
research, hypothesis formulation, hours of analysis, and team collaboration with my mentor; this process is not unlike
the consulting project cycle. In addition, my elective coursework in microeconomics has increased my interest and honed
my skills in the business arena. A series of conversations with consultants at various firms - especially ABC Private Ltd. - has confirmed that consulting is the right career for me.

ABC Private Ltd. appeals to me for a number of reasons. I am extremely interested in the life sciences and telecom
industries, and ABC Private Ltd. is particularly strong in those industries. I am also drawn to the small size of
the firm, as I feel it would create more immediate opportunities for leadership and a strong community environment. Finally, I have been incredibly impressed with all of the consultants I've spoken with from your firm; each person is bright yet humble, passionate yet and good-natured. I would be thrilled to join your firm.

I have enclosed my resume for your review. I very much appreciate your time and consideration, and I hope to hear from your team in the near future.


Sincerely,


[Signature]

Richard Anderson.

Enclosures:

No comments:

Post a Comment