Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

1/07/2011

Dear Mr. Kent, It was exciting to visit monster.com and to find so quickly your posting for a emergency medical technician. I have appropriate training, as well as on-the-job expertise. I am familiar with the tasks required of emergency medical technicians and am eager to get started on the new job for which you have advertised. I graduated from IMA University with a degree in Medical and have experience as a Emergency Medical Technician for the last four years, working with other Emergency Medical Technicians with the tasks and responsibilities transporting injured people to the hospital and have administered emergency care on the spot in a variety of situations and I am now interested in joining your team taking responsibility for the same position. I have been awarded The Life Saver Award for the last two years at my current job. Although I am enjoying my present job, I am looking out for new opportunities in the same field. I hope to have a contact from you soon. If I don't hear from you , I will call you on June 17 to arrange a meeting. Sincerely,
Bruce Wayne. Enclosure : Resume.

No comments:

Post a Comment