Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

1/26/2011

Executive Cover Letter- Sample Executive Cover Letters

Dear Mr. John Smith

For last two days I was searching for the post of executive assistant and very pleased after finding your requirement for the executive assistant on JobCenterUSA.com. I am there in the market for such position, full-time or part-time. I posses a great personality and experience that matches with your needs. I have an aptitude to arrange employee training days and files and I am good with people.

More than three years of experience of working with other executive assistants in public relations at two different advertising firms.

Please give me a call at my phone no: (123)-456 7890 to arrange an interview if you would like to meet me in person. I look forward to speaking with you soon and really appreciate your reading this cover letter and resume.

Sincerely,



[Signature]

Richard Anderson.

Enclosures:

No comments:

Post a Comment