Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

1/26/2011

Software Engineer Cover Letter

In response to ad in newspaper, I am writing this letter to apply for the software engineer position. Please see enclosed resume.

I am B.E. (IT) from ABC University. I believe that my qualification and skills are best match for your requirements.

My enclosed resume will summarize my qualification, capabilities and career history. I would like to work with your firm.
Please contact me at above telephone number or e-mail me on EdenTK@rediffmail.com.

Thank you for your consideration and time.


Sincerely,
(Signature)

Thomas K Eden.

Enclosure Resume

No comments:

Post a Comment