Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

1/29/2011

Retirement Goodbye Letter

Dear Mr. Arnold,

This is to notify you of my impending retirement. The time for my retirement is due in a month's time. In this regard I hereby submit notice of my retirement from my Chief of Engineers position.

I would like to thank you for the opportunity given to me to develop myself both professionally and personally. I am proud to have played a role in the development of this organization.

I look forward to my retirement and wish the organization success in the future. My cell phone number and email address remain the same. Feel free to contact me for any assistance in the future.

Best regards,

John

No comments:

Post a Comment