Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

1/05/2011

Service termination letter

Dear Arnold, Good day sir! I write down this letter since I will like to inform you that I would be ending my employment to your company on December 30, 2009. This is because of the fact that my family and I will be settled down in the country abroad. It is a quite tough choice for me and I have considered for this for more than a few months. It is hard for the reason that I have been used to my job in your company and I by now know and come closer to several of my co-employees. It is such a fantastic thing completing tasks with you sir and throughout those years that I was working I learned many things particularly in handing employees, completing tough projects as well as making judgments. I do wish that I surpassed your expectations to me and I have been good employee to you. I can not say more about you but Thank you sir. Truly yours, Mr. John

1 comment: