Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

3/21/2011

Copywriter Cover Letter 2

Dear Mr. Kent,



Please accept this as a letter of interest in a summer internship position at Numero Uno Pvt. Ltd. Prior to my senior year at the University of English Literature, I would like the opportunity to further develop and hone the english language skills I have acquired over the past three years in the field of copywriting. As a native of Colorado, I would enjoy gaining this experience at the Numero Uno.


I strongly believe that my positive attitude, excellent communication skills (including an ability to speak Latin and French fluently) and background in Business Administration will allow me to be a valuable asset to your organization. Before entering the field of English Literature, I earned a degree in Business Administration from the University of Chicago and spent a year as a Business Analyst at Magnum Opus Pvt. Ltd., which has given me a fundamental understanding of business principles and will certainly aid in my transition from student to becoming a copywriter.


I have enclosed my resume for your consideration. I welcome the opportunity to meet with you in person to discuss how my qualifications and experiences can be of help to you. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at (012) 345-6789 or by e-mail at email@mymail.com.

Sincerely,

Bruce Wayne.


Enclosure : Resume.

No comments:

Post a Comment