Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

3/21/2011

Police Cover Letter 3

Dear Mr. Kent,


The mayor of Bournville county, Mr. Michael Anderson, recommended that I contact you about your department's recently vacated position of Deputy Sheriff. Please accept this letter as my application for this position. I consider that my credentials and interests match with your requirement and want to apply for the same.


I am an ex-military person, retired from U.S. army after seven years of service. I wish to settle in the Bournville county with my family including wife and two children. Bournville is my birth place, and my father was the sheriff of this city for more than eleven years. I wish to spend the rest of my time here and hope to serve the city as bravely and proudly as I have served my country.


I have worked with the advanced weaponary division of military, and am willing to improve the weapon system of the county. I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss how my education and military experience will be helpful to you. I will be contacting you soon to talk about the possibility of arranging an interview. Thank you for your time and consideration.


Sincerely,

Bruce Wayne.


Enclosure : Resume.

No comments:

Post a Comment