Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

3/03/2011

Professional Cover Letter 2

Dear Mr. Kent,



Your ad in Chicago Tribune for a full time management trainee caught my attention and I am writing this cover letter to express my interest in that position.


As you see in the attached resume, I graded in first 10% of my class in Business Administration. Currently I am working for Falcon Associates. Even though my superb rapport with both the Mr. Hughes and associates, my practice hasn't raised enough to need a full time management trainee as we had initially imagined.


I know about your reputation in business management, so I really welcome an opportunity to talk to you about my education and qualifications at your convenient time.
Thanks for your time and consideration.


Sincerely,

Bruce Wayne.


Enclosure : Resume.

No comments:

Post a Comment