Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

4/13/2011

Advertising Sales Cover Letter

I read your advertisement about advertising sales manager on jobnews.com. I am interested in joining your reputed company because I believe that my previous work experience and education will fully use in your company.


My interest in an advertising field developed from my academic education and experience as an advertising sales manager at Big Communication Inc., New York. A sales manager must have excellent leadership, interpersonal, and management skills. In my previous work experience i have proven that I posses all these skills. Also i was able to manage the sales teams and guide in daily operations for the multimillion-dollar publication. You can get more details about my skills, abilities and my professional experience from my attached resume.

I would like to be the part of your company. I look forward to meeting you to talk about what you have in mind for the advertising sales manager. Thank you very much for giving me a chance to introduce myself through this cover letter and for your valuable time and consideration.


Sincerely,
Anthony Dickens.


Enclosure Resume.

No comments:

Post a Comment