Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

4/13/2011

Airline Customer Service Representative Cover Letter

I am currently searching for a chance to enhance my customer service skills with leading organization, and I hope that your company can provide me with that opportunity.

I have six years of experience as a customer service manager, where my charge included served as a primary email and telephone contact for all customer inquires, provided prompt and efficient response and resolution to each inquiry, established customer confidence and satisfaction through timely and accurate resolution of problems. I have excellent customer service skills, uncommon ability to creatively respond to problem situation and apply out of the box thinking, excellent oral and written communication skills.

I would like to join your team as a customer service representative where I believe that my skills and experience will fully utilize. May I meet with you in person to discuss this position and what I can bring to the team? You can contact me on my number 888-3762-927.

Thank you for considering me for this position.



Sincerely,
Anthony Dickens.


Enclosure Resume.

1 comment:

  1. Hi

    Tks very much for post:

    I like it and hope that you continue posting.

    Let me show other source that may be good for community.

    Source: Asset management interview questions

    Best rgs
    David

    ReplyDelete