Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

4/29/2011

Email Cover Letter for a Summer Job

I am interested in the student assistant position that you have advertised for this summer at Campus Office. I have office experience from my current job as an assistant in the Math Department. Over the past 6 months, my duties have included basic office duties and working with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel to assist in preparing department class presentations.

My great work ethic, attention to detail, and my respect for confidentiality will make me a great candidate for your student assistant position.

I have attached my resume for your consideration.

I look forward to hearing from you,

No comments:

Post a Comment