Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

4/29/2011

Engineering Cover Letter- Sample Engineering Cover Letters

Dear Mr. Smith,

      Mr. David Clark, a Polymer Scientist in your company who is a friend of my father, has told me that you have an opening for a Senior Chemical Engineer position in your company.

      My background includes 10 years experience in chemical engineering. My recent position as Senior Chemical Engineer with Dow Chemical Firm, where I am responsible for maintaining and building the organization's in-depth knowledge of zeolite catalysts and catalyst technology, leading team of technical professionals in resolving complex technical issues, assisting in new product technology development, etc.

      I am also expertise in the use of industry catalyst technologies, have effective verbal and written skills and good presentation skills. I would like to use these skills I have acquired and build my career at your firm.

      I look forward to speak with you. When we can set up an interview? Please do not hesitate to call me. Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely,

Richard Anderson.

Enclosures:

No comments:

Post a Comment