Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

4/26/2011

Executive Director Cover Letter

Please accept this cover letter and resume for the executive director position as referenced on your company's web site. I believe that my work experience and qualifications will benefit the future endeavors of your company.

I believe that my Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration, my previous work experience as an executive director at MTM Technologies, excellent management skills and dedication to hard work and strong administrative skills make me an A-list candidate to join your organization. You can find my additional qualifications in my enclosed resume.

As a resume is limited in the information it conveys, why don't we meet in person? I will call you on Tuesday to validate your interest. Thank you for your consideration.


Sincerely,
Anthony Dickens.


Enclosure Resume.

No comments:

Post a Comment