Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

4/26/2011

Job Recommendation Letter

Dear Mr. Arnold,

I am writing this letter because I am happy to recommend my friend Mr. Harrison Rip for the post of Manager in your company.

I have known Mr. Harrison for over 5 years now. He has a very cheerful nature and I have seen his handle even the most stressful of situations with a smile on his face. His positive attitude, enthusiasm and bubbly nature have always made a great difference to everybody around him. I strongly and sincerely recommend him for the job as I think his qualities would perfectly match your requirements.

For any further clarifications, please feel free to contact me.

Sincerely,

John

1 comment:

  1. This is a very nice sample,tips and guidelines on how to write a job letter
    .Thanks for sharing it with us.I'm pretty sure a lot of people out there will find this blog of yours very helpful.

    ReplyDelete