Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

4/18/2011

Nanny Cover Letter

A sample coverletter for a nanny, governess, child care expert or aupair


Dear Madame,

I am a Nanny who has been solely in charge of three children on a daily basis. Looking after children of different ages is not a job for the faint-hearted. My 10 years experience in childrearing has allowed me to build up a great reservoir of resilience, patience and energy which has resulted in a stable and comforting
environment for the children I care for.

Due to the recent divorce of my employers, the children are being sent to their respective boarding schools. Sadly, I have been given noticed to search for other job opportunities. Mrs. Whitford, of whom you know as a teacher at St. Agnes, has referred me of your need for a full-time nanny.

I am skilled in cooking, baking, cleaning, organizing clutter and tending to children's need at home and school. I respect any employer's stance on parenting as I have encountered are often unique and varied per family. I intend to give the best care I can provide, for the well-being and welfare of the children are my priority.

A brief meeting to discuss your parenting approaches, houserules, boundaries or any concerns would be greatly appreciated. You may call me anytime at 555-920-4370. I look forward to meeting you

Sincerely,
Josephine Aubrige

No comments:

Post a Comment