Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

4/18/2011

RESPONDING TO UNJUSTIFIED COMPLAINT: DELAYED SHIPMENT

Thank you for your call [DATE, ex. today]. I want to assure you that your satisfaction is my prime concern. Accordingly, please accept my apologies for the delayed shipment. As I mentioned to you, nonetheless, the delay was not caused by us. [STATE WHERE FAULT LIES, ex. Fastlex Shipping Co. picked up your order on June 6, and it appears they have encountered some delays in shipping to your city.] {STATE ESTIMATED ARRIVAL, IF KNOWN, ex. As far as I know, your order should arrive by the end of next week.} [OFFER ANY HELP YOU ARE ABLE TO GIVE, ex. Allow me to call them on your behalf and attempt to expedite the shipment for you.]
Again, I apologize for the inconvenience this must have caused you. Feel free to call me at XXX-XXXX if you have any concerns you wish me to address.
Sincerely,

No comments:

Post a Comment