Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

4/05/2011

Physical Education Teacher Cover Letter

I am having more than 10 years of experience in teaching various subjects of physical education. I believe that my qualification and the relevant experience will definitely match to your requirement.

I am successful in increasing the students academic's, play and home lives, which is also recognized by the student's parents. Students have discovered that the good physical happiness is necessary to improve their performance at the school and in their personal lives also.

If you find me as a right candidate for your school then please give me a call at 123-454-7878. I thank you to give time to review my resume in advance and looking for the positive reply from your side.


Sincerely,
Thomas K Eden.




Enclosure Resume.

No comments:

Post a Comment