Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

4/05/2011

The sales incharge of your Sidney office, Mr. Kave Vaning informed me about your auditor development program. I come to know that National Accounts Inc. is actively hiring quality university individuals for your auditor development program.

I am having two years of accounting experience besides that I have completed internship with the Sidney office of International Accounts Inc, as an auditor last year. There I am looking payable and receivable accounts and also billing of the international customers.

I have completed my graduation from International School of Commerce (ISC). I believe that with my strong educational background and the practical work experience I can contribute to big public accounting. I am having the knowledge of communication and professionalism which is required for long-term success in this field, as I worked with a leading firm in the public accounting field.

I will contact you tomorrow afternoon so we can have a talk about further possibilities of arranging interview. Thank you for your time and consideration.



Sincerely,
Thomas K Eden.



Enclosure Resume.

No comments:

Post a Comment