Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

5/15/2011

Advertising Cover Letter- Sample Advertising Cover Letters

Dear Mr. John Smith

On the website Jobs4good.com, I saw your listing for an advertising manager who is flexible to work and has experience in the advertising field. I feel I am the ideal candidate for this post. I have ads writing experience for local newspaper, Daily News Press, and also I have handled managerial responsibilities at my present employment - Nuance Communications, Inc. We provide direct marketing pieces for numerous clients in the written format.

I really grateful for your going through my cover letter and resume but I would like to discuss more if you are interested. May I come to your office for the in-person meeting? Are you free mornings between 10:00 and 12:00?

If it's not possible for you, please fix the day and time as per your convenience and let me know at my number (123) 456-7890. I am looking forward to meet you in-person very soon.

Sincerely,



[Signature]

Richard Anderson.

Enclosures:

No comments:

Post a Comment