Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

5/15/2011

Communications Coordinator Cover Letter

I am responding to your advertisement for a communications coordinator position in your company. I believe that I could make significant contribution to your company. I am very much interested to work as a part of your team.


I believe that my qualifications and experience is a perfect match for this position. I want to enhance my extraordinary skills in organization, writing, general communications s, and project management with your firm. As a communications coordinator at MeadWestvaco, I drafted and produced a variety of internal and external communications including the twice weekly newsletter, closed-circuit TV systems, organizational change announcements and news releases to name a few.

I look forward to receive your telephone call within two weeks. Should you require any additional information, I can be contacted at the phone number listed in my enclosed resume.




Sincerely,
Anthony Dickens.


Enclosure Resume.

No comments:

Post a Comment