Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

5/31/2011

Assistant Cover Letter- Sample Assistant Cover Letters

Dear Mr. Smith,

I am responding to your advertisement in The New York Times listing an open assistant editor position at ABC Media Ltd. I believe that I meet the qualifications for this position and would like to submit my name for consideration.

As you can see from my enclosed resume, I have written for several local publications as a freelance contributor (see enclosed writing samples) and I have editorial experience from my time on the editorial board of The Banner, a weekly college newspaper with a circulation of 5,000.

I am also familiar with the accounting industry, having worked part-time for a local CPA while I was in college. This background could prove useful in understanding the needs and the perspective of your professional audience, who rely on your publications for insight into the trends in the accounting industry.

Thank you for your consideration. I look forward to the prospect of speaking to you further about this position.

[Signature]

Richard Anderson.

Enclosures:

No comments:

Post a Comment