Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

5/31/2011

Executive Assistant Cover Letter

In recent edition of New York Times, your advertisement for an executive assistant piqued my interest and I have therefore attached a copy of my resume. Please allow me to highlight my qualifications and accomplishments that are perfect match for your requirements.

I have huge experience as an executive assistant at Cylon Corporation, New York, where my responsibilities was handling all administrative activities for Cylon's CEO and COO and managing overall administrative details for the executive team with discretion, confidentiality and appropriate sense of urgency. Additionally I have obtained Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration, which has given me an useful depth of knowledge in successful motivation practices.

I look forward to meeting with you to discuss your specific needs and my abilities to meet them. I will e-mail you on Monday to see whether we can meet. Thank you so much for your consideration.


Sincerely,
Anthony Dickens.


Enclosure Resume.

No comments:

Post a Comment