Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

5/09/2011

Internship Cover Letter- Sample Internship Cover Letters

Dear Mr. Smith:


My unique mix of previous work experience and my status as a Stetson University business student in my
junior year studying marketing, make me an ideal candidate for a summer internship with Universal Orlando.

My experience in sales and customer relationship management, combined with my courses in marketing, have convinced me that
hospitality marketing is a career option I would like to explore.

More importantly, an internship with Universal Orlando would be mutually beneficial. Your company has an excellent reputation for
customer satisfaction, and I know that the combination of my experience, education, and motivation to excel will make me an
asset to your marketing department.

I am sure that it would be worthwhile for us to meet. I will contact you within a week to arrange a meeting. Should you have any questions
before that time, you may reach me via phone (123-456 7890) or via email (richard@abc.edu).

Thank you for your time and consideration.
Sincerely,


[Signature]

Richard Anderson.

Enclosures:

No comments:

Post a Comment