Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

5/09/2011

Reschedule Meeting Letter

Dear Mr. Arnold,

Unfortunately, I must reschedule our meeting on Tuesday at 2 pm as I have previously arranged to meet with our customer, Mr. Clark, at that time. Since I would like to attend our meeting, please let me know whether rescheduling it is possible. I will use the extra time to finalize the schematics you requested. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to call me at 612-8763-872

I am very sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. Thank you for your patience and understanding.


Yours sincerely,

John Brennan

No comments:

Post a Comment