Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

5/06/2011

Judical Clerkship Cover Letter- Sample Judical Clerkship Cover Letters

Dear Mr. Smith,

Please consider the enclosed copy of my resume an application for the position of law clerk with your firm. I learned from Professional Development that you plan to hire a first-year law student next summer. I was pleased to discover that your firm practices in the area of municipal law because that area is of particular interest to me.

As an intern for the City of Indianapolis during college, I helped create and evaluate the city-wide facility needs assessment survey. Participating in this survey gave me a greater understanding of the Indianapolis community even though I have lived in the city all my life.

I am very interested in this position and would appreciate the opportunity to further discuss this matter during an interview. I will be in Indianapolis over the mid-winter break, December 15 through January 9, and can interview at your convenience. I look forward to hearing from you in the near future.

Sincerely,

Richard Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment