Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

5/06/2011

Resignation Cover Letter- Sample Resignation Cover Letters

Dear Mr. Smith,

      Please accept this letter as my notice of resignation, effective 31st March, 2004.

      This wasn't an easy decision, because I am grateful for the rewarding employment I've had with National Accounts Inc. But after long hours of consideration, my decision is now final and I have accepted a position with another company.

Sincere thanks and best wishes for the future,

Richard Anderson,

Manhattan.

1 comment:

  1. WoW ! Small and simple... like this one and gonna use this for the employer at my office.

    Letters

    ReplyDelete